- Prof. Florian Wellmann, PhD
- Terranigma Solutions GmbH
- VR/AR Lab
- Graduation of IDEA League “Joint Masters in Geophysics” class of 2020
- ITN Project EASYGO - with participation from CGRE
- Einstein Telescope Project
- Gempy has now more than 300 stars on Github
- Exploratory Research Space (ERS) project: HPC in Geosciences
- SPP Project ThinkALPS funded as part of 4D-MB SPP
- Professor Wellmann receives teaching award 2020
- Innovation in the visualisation of 3D/4D geological models
- Prof. Wellmann receives a fellowship for Artificial Intelligence in Geoscience Education
- New publication by Dr. Denise Degen
- New publication by Mike Hillier in 'Mathematical Geosciences'
- New publication by Rhea von Bülow
- New publication by Jan von Harten on Minerals
- CGRE received grant to further develop "Python for Geosciences" class
- New publication by Dr. Denise Degen in Geosci. Model Dev.
- New publication by Dr. Denise Degen in 'Environmental Earth Sciences '
- Prof. Wellmann published encyclopedia chapter 'Topology in Geosciences'
- New publication on Open AR-Sandbox
- New Publication by Dr. Denise Degen on Nature Scientific Reports
- Open positions in project "Geoblocks"
- Paper "Certified reduced basis method in geosciences" published in Comp. Geosci.
- Paper "Actors, actions and uncertainties: Optimizing decision making based on 3-D structural geological models" accepted for publication
- Prof. Wellmann joined the Editorial Board of “Mathematical Geosciences"
- Heitfeld Prize for the MSc thesis of CGRE student Jan von Harten
- Buchkapitel in Advances in Geophysics "3-D Structural Geological Models: Concepts, Methods, and Uncertainties" now as preprint
- You Are Here:"GemPy 1.0: open-source stochastic geological modeling and inversion”
- Review paper published in "Advances in Geophysics"
- New publication by PoWei Huang and Prof. Florian Wellmann in Transport in Porous Media
- New Publication by former MSc student Nilgün Güdük
- New Publication by former MSc student Christoph Herbert
- New publication by Florian Konrad, co-authored by Dr. Denise Degen and Prof. Florian Wellmann
- AICES and IRTG Fellows
- Job Openings
"GemPy 1.0: open-source stochastic geological modeling and inversion”
Paper published in the open-access journal Geoscientific Model DevelopmentCopyright: © CGRE
You can access the interactive open-access journal "Geoscientific Model Development" and the GemPy 1.0 publication under the following link to the GMD page