European Geothermal PhD Days 27-29 April 2022
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
The 13th edition of the European Geothermal PhD Days (EGPD) will take place at RWTH Aachen University from the 27th to the 29th of April, 2022. This year, the event is organised by the PhD students of the EASYGO Innovative Training Network, among the IDEA League universities TU Delft (TUD), RWTH Aachen University (RWTH), Politecnico di Milano (PoliMi), and ETH Zurich (ETH)..
The European Geothermal PhD Days is an annual event organised by PhD students from different universities all around the continent. Now in its 13th instalment, it was started in 2010 as an initiative of the EERA joint programme on geothermal energy. Every year, between 50 and 80 young scientists from various research fields in geothermal energy come together to share knowledge and experience about this promising energy source.EGPD will offer the opportunity for PhD students to present their work in poster sessions. Moreover, Aachen hosts high potential sites for geothermal energy, which allows site visits to Weisweiler and TRUDI fields. We are excited about your contribution and would like to welcome you to Aachen soon! No matter what stage you are at, EGPD 2022 is an excellent opportunity to (re)connect with like-minded PhD students and Early-Stage Researchers in the Geothermal Energy sector across Europe.The program includes:
- Talks from geothermal experts
- Poster and presentation sessions
- Networking events
- A geothermal site visit
- Submission guidelinesAll participants must submit an abstract and are expected to present their work in poster sessions during the conference. Registration is FREE of charge! For submitting and abstract please follow these guidelines:
- Include the title of your poster, authors, and author's affiliations.
- Indicate the session and the topic you'd like to participate.
- The body of your abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract should be sent as a word document.
- Include a list of keywords.
- If you have any questions regarding abstract submission please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more information about the event visit: https://egpd2022.com/index.html